Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Happy Camper ☺



I just HAD to share this...my family and I had been talking about Jim Gaffigan this past weekend and how much we can laugh as we listen to him over and over.  I always need tissue as I'm one of those who tear up when I laugh. ( I also tear up at tv commercials, reading, watching other people tear up, buying mushy greeting cards in stores...nice eh?)  You'd think I'd wear more water proof mascara!

Anyway...I'm a VERY big believer that LAUGHTER really is one of the best medicines.  Why is that?  Because you are forgetting any current problems you have while you are laughing - as well as lessening resistance you have in your body - very important as this is when healing takes place.  Lessening resistance is WHAT I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT for years now ..lol  Meditation, yoga, doing things you enjoy, LAUGHING...all ways to lessen resistance.

Let me know if you laughed as much as I did...enjoy!



No comments: